



Craft: Using the brushes I made (known as: the Vitamin C brush set), I cropped 3 different objects from the pictures given to us. Using those brushes, colored over the objects in house image. The eraser was used to smooth out the edges. Using the character window, I arched the words as well as add drop shadows, manipulate the text size, and add an inner shadow. A lot of adjustments and transforms were made to the objects so they could placed accordingly. I adjusted the brightness/contrast of different layers. At the end, I merged and layers and then duplicated the window over the rest of the house. I also added my signature.
Composition: this image has a like a multiply window or layer feel to it. The candy canes start the image. The path leads you up to house, so it kinda carries the eye to the door. The brightness/ and contrast as well as the various colors really make the image bright and cheerful just like Christmas.
Concept: I transformed the image of this house to a winter scene. The interesting part is whether its a house decorated as Santa's workshop or is it literally Santa's workshop.
No comments:
Post a Comment