
Craft: Using a photo of my Aussie mate at a cafe, I created layers of different colors from background to foreground. Different set of brushes were used, but mostly the basic brushes in full hardness. The pen and tablet were used to created the hair. The light strokes made her hair look more natural. By working from background to foreground, I was able to create depth in the photo. Softer brushes were used to detail the face.
Composition: By working from background to foreground, I was able to create depth in the photo. Softer brushes were used to detail the face. Darker background colors brought focus to the subject. By using "adjustments"....."hue & saturation" I manipulated the colors to better fit the photo.
Concept: Using a unique style of manipulated images, I took a photo of a mate and turned it into a more colorful and playful image.
No comments:
Post a Comment